Saturday, December 6, 2008

BOYS FOR SALE!!!

BUY ONE, GET ONE FREE . . . . two wild, hyper, very busy boys for sale. They will get into everything you own, destroy your most important papers, unload the dishwasher for you (even when you're trying to load it), sit on each other, write on each other, make forts with ALL your couch cushions and pillows (including those on every bed in the house), make beautiful art work on your walls with crayons, markers, pencils and pens, dump out all your dirty clothes from the hamper, climb on the counters and get into the sweets that you thought you hid so well, and more, much, much more. Warning: a short circuit in their wiring may cause them to wake up several times a night - at different times than the other, to ensure you are up ALL night, and they will most likely come into your bed. You may wake up to this in the morning:
In their waking moments - when you think you can quickly take a couple minutes to maybe make yourself look presentable, so you don't feel like you are SERIOUSLY letting yourself go with the more kids you have, you may come to find this:Every good once in a while - you will get the sweetest kisses, hugs, cuddles, loves, affectionate moments from either one of them - without any notice given. They will make you laugh, cry, love, fear, worry like you have never done before. They can give you a look, a smile, a smirk, a snort that will make you feel like you are the most important, fun person in the world. They can make you feel so much love. And come to think of it, if I were to sell them, I'd miss out on those sweet moments, even moments like these:


No, I take it back, I want to keep these guys - I guess you can say they play a big part in making me who I am. And besides - they must have felt pity for me last night - neither one ended up in my bed the entire night - don't even think they made a peep. Thanks guys - I love you both (and Charly too.)
Happy Holidays everyone . . . . .

7 comments:

Shelley & Scott said...

Hi Heather. Your post totally cracked me up. You don't know me but I'm one of Dustin's many many cousins. I just found you through Cinda. My Dad is Ozzie's youngest brother. Your post cracked me up because I remember when Dustin was little and he was the same age as my brothers and they were ALWAYS getting into trouble and stuff. His sister Christy was my age and we had a good time together. I love blogs. It's fun to read through and catch up on what everyone's doing since you last saw them 10 or 20 years ago. Tell Dustin I said hey. He should remember me because I have the three red headed brothers!

By: Amanda said...

You are such a good writer! You should go into advertising. Great post, and I am proud of you for taking a picture of the naughty stuff as well as the good stuff. One day you will be able to have PHYSICAL PROOF that they did all of this stuff and you can pull those pics out right before Mother's Day and Christmas to bulk up your present getting potential! Way to think ahead!

Honey Family Blog said...

Oh Heather! That is such a cute post! Aren't kids the best thing in the world even though they make you crazy most of the time!?! I'm glad you finally got a nights worth of sleep!

Anonymous said...

Ohhhh, they are so cute. And totally worth the trouble...sometimes right?

Kiersti said...

I don't know what is worse - cocoa on the coffee table or little girl attitude. At least I don't have to have both!! This was such a cute post, I laughed the entire time I read it - which I really needed today.
Love ya, facebook friend!

Jennifer Nikole said...

If you find a buyer, let me know. Maybe they will want another one...It's a good thing they can be so loving and adorable, or they would find themselves on the porch...

I have called poison control 3 times, gone to the ER twice and the insta-care once...All in the last year. I'm starting to get worried that CPS will be knocking on my door.

I miss you, babe! Remember how much fun we had NOT paying attention in training at UPS?

Shannon said...

Whats up butter cup? Havent checked in with you in a while and of course my battery is gonna die so Happy Merry Christmas!