
Our sweet little Porter!! Always, always smiling! Unless he's hungry or Mason is attacking him, he is such a sweet, mellow (sp?) baby. He is happy and loves people to look at him and talk to him. He's the only one in our family that was not born in February. He was born in January, but if I hadn't made my doctor induce me I think Porter would have held on for February. He talks or shall I say, "baby talks" so much, it's adorable. We can pretty much take him anywhere and he behaves so well - we are very lucky to have him in our family - I think he is the peace in our home. 
He loves to watch his brother and sister play and entertain him, and he is MOST definitely a mama's boy - at least for now! For the most part he is a pretty good sleeper, which is good especially since his older brother and sister still end up in our bed every night! (Guess we need a bigger bed!!!) He recently started eating cereal and only took a couple (separate) tries for him to get the hang of it and now he eats it like a champ! I love this little boy so much and am so happy to have him here with us. Sometimes he just sits there so still and so calm and I will catch him staring at me with the sweetest look on his face, and it makes me feel and know that it is worth all that I (we ladies) go through, to be a mom (moms). I can see that he loves me in his sweet little face and it makes me feel so good.


Monday, May 26, 2008
Porter Pounder
Posted by D and H fam at 2:03 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment