Thursday, October 23, 2008

Halloween Reminiscin'

When we lived in Logan we participated in this little event where you would leave goodies and a note w/ a pic of a ghost on other people's porches, telling them that they had been spooked, ghosted, or whatever, and they need to ghost someone else now. I thought it would be so fun to do down here in the neighborhood and started prepping things to do so, just needed to pick up a few items from the store and I would have been good to go. Well, what do ya know - last night we hear our door bell ring and who/what is it? We had been 'ghosted'. So I guess I'm not the only one who knows of such an event - oh well, it's still fun, even though I didn't start it :).
So, anyway I was looking at old pictures of my little kiddos and thought it would be fun to post past Halloween pics (and cuz this is a good way to keep a journal w/ pictures - so here's our Halloweens of the past, with our kids.

4 comments:

Lora Lovell said...

How cute!! You have a lot of fun halloween costumes! Hope you guys have a great Halloween this year as well!!

B Weller said...

those pictures are freaking adorable! You are one talented son of a gun! Can't wait to see what you are up to this year.

Shannon said...

Wooww!! Rainbow Brite and the Strawberry Shortcake ones were awesome! Loved the spider and bat! This year Im suckin eggs, with the move and all I have nooo inspiration to draw on! Thanks for the new post cuz you know I need the Morris family fix! By the way- I started the "Boo" here in my neighboorhood and its done well, the next day people were talking about it at the bus stop. I felt good cuz it is definitely a tradition that should be carried on! Hugs to you and your fam- btw- did you EVER hear anything from Ms.Bowman?

Brielle said...

Where in the world did you find that those cool retro costumes? I love the Strawberry Shortcake and the Rainbow Brite. I would have blown our ward out of the water showing up with my kids dressed that cool. By the way I'm happy to have foud you--cute blog!