YAY!!! I am so proud to announce (as we just found out today, or I guess yesterday), that Dustin D Morris (my husband)
has been accepted into the Nursing Program at Dixie State College!!! It has been a long, trying, difficult, trial-filled road (which I am now able to see that we needed to go through before we could get here), but we made it. Or I guess, he made it - okay - we made it! I am just so proud of Dustin, this is such a great opportunity/achievement for him in his life - he has worked hard and had some disappointments and downers along the way, but he kept his persistence up and kept on and it has now paid off. I am so thankful for Dustin and the provider he has been for our family. Even while going to school and being a busy bee there - he works and takes care of our financial needs and STILL takes time to play with the kids, take them fishing, take them for a slurpee, make them smile and laugh, etc. We all love him and are so proud of him and appreciate his hard work in life and making it all fit together. These are some old pics we took of him (when he was in the CNA class), now with newer meaning. I'm so proud of you Dustin and I love you forever!!

Thursday, October 9, 2008
Here's one for my homie . . . .
Posted by D and H fam at 12:17 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



8 comments:
Yeah...that boy needs help! LOL
JK...We are excited for you guys...CONGRATS!!!
That is sooo exciting. My friend Bethi's hubby just got accepted as well. Good new for everyone! that is great!
sorry....good "news"
Yay! Good for you! So did you give your hubby a good reward? Wink-wink
Congrats, I am excited for Dustin and your family. I can see Dustin being good at that, he is a go getter and serves others well.
come on girl, new post! Im jonesin over here
Congratulations you guys! That is awesome and I am so happy for you! Love the Halloween pics too - Heather, you are amazing to make all those awesome costumes!
Post a Comment