So, it's been a while - I don't feel like catching up right now, so just giving the latest. We got some new do's and wanted to share the pics. Mason LOVES his and always wants to spike it up himself, or get it spiked up. He's a funny kid. Everyone thinks it's great and that it fits his personality so well. Either that or enhances his personality. He's a wild one, but I love him to death. Charly begged for a hair cut. So I took her in - I let her pick everything she wanted - it's not too terribly different, but it's the first time she's had bangs, except for when her hair was growing in when she was a baby.



And to wrap it up, some of my kids finest sleeping moments. Porter does not like to be left alone to sleep. He wants to be held, but I'm trying to break him of that habit - this is how I found him after he whined and whimpered for a few minutes. 
Porter was being extremely fussy on New Years Eve, we tried everything and could not calm him down. We reverted to a bath and he fell asleep on Dustin's arm.
Mason will basically crash anywhere, if he's tired enough. We were busy doing things in the house, cooking, cleaning, what have you and found Mason like this - thankfully his little glass there was only water.
And this is the best, we put the kids to bed the other night and a little while later went in to check on them and found Charly just like this:
It was not staged or planned, she is really asleep like this. SO CUTE - funny little kids. It would be so interesting to know their thought processes some times.
Sunday, January 18, 2009
New Do's and stuff . . .
Posted by D and H fam at 2:04 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



5 comments:
Those sleeping pictures are so funny. I love that onr of Charley.....classic
I would LOVE to have kids that crashed wherever like that!! And that picture of Charly is classic! Miss you tons and tons!
Poor little Porter's face was probably so sore! Those pictures are adorable though!
These pix totally made me laugh! Your kids are so cute, Heather!
They are all so cute and funny...Just like their mommy! (Remember making me laugh while I was on the phone with a customer?)
Post a Comment