Today is my baby boy's 1st Birthday!! I love this guy! He has been so much fun in our family. He has such a peaceful, sweetness to him, everyone can feel it when they are around him and mention it to us, often. He loves to be held, to be sung to, he loves his brother and sister to play with him and make him laugh. He is not a picky eater, which I love because it's impossible to get my other two to eat anything. I am so thankful he is part of our family and here with us. He gives the sweetest looks and the most fulfilling glances of, "I love you, mom." He makes me smile, tear up at the looks he gives me, laugh, love and feel so thankful that we are a family forever. I love you my little Porter Pounder, Happy Birthday, baby boy!!






My sister-in-law, Ashley made all three of my kids beanies (sp?) and scarves for their B-days. This is Porter's - they are way cute. Porter pulled his hat off before the camera would snap. Ash did a great job!!
Monday, January 19, 2009
Porter's Big Day
Posted by D and H fam at 10:20 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment