Well, it's Mason's turn, my little guy turned three today! He is getting SO big and I am extremely happy to say that he is TOTALLY potty trained. I love it. Once he decided to do it, he just did it, he NEVER wanted our help. He just started doing it on his own and hasn't stopped. I love this guy. I hate how fast they grow up, but he is so independent, it's kinda cute sometimes. Mason, my little crazy boy, I love you so much. I love that you are part of our family. You are so entertaining and love to make us laugh. You love to help mommy cook anything, anytime. You love to stir up the juice when I make it - you are the best helper in the kitchen. You are very busy and aren't too big on just sitting around and cuddling, but when you are in the mood you give the sweetest loves and kisses. You will come up, hug me, and say "mom, me huggin' you." I love you my little Mason boy, you are such a sweet boy and I'm so happy to have you in our family.
Took a few pictures today, but his "b-day party" is on Saturday, I made him a little cake for today - he HAS to have cake on his B-day! We also took him to McD's today for a happy meal, which he LOVES.




Thursday, February 5, 2009
My Masy Face
Posted by D and H fam at 9:15 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comments:
He is so cute! I LOVE the picture of him sleeping in his costume! That reminds me, I need to start potty training....ugh!
Post a Comment