Wednesday, February 18, 2009

My girly girl












Oh my little princess is all grown up. Yesterday was Charly's sixth birthday. It was a late, late night so I didn't get to post on my girl, but wanted to take the time to do it today. My Charly girl is such a fun delight. She is doing so well in school and having such a blast. She is so smart and impresses me with all that she knows. She is funny, and loves to make her brothers laugh. She loves to write, draw, color and constantly has a piece of paper and pen (or pencil or whatever) in her hands. She loves to sing and dance. She is very creative and has all the attitude that comes along with girls - oh my - what the teenage years will bring. I love this girl, she is my little squirrel and I love snuggling with her and I love having her in my family! Charly you make me happy and proud to be your mom. You're still my little girl!Oh yes, Mason attacked her cake before we could get a good picture of it. She is having a B-day bash on Saturday. So will try to post pics after that.

5 comments:

Shannon said...

You have birthdays galore in Feb! What's up girlfriend? How are things? Life here is good-just wanted to bust in on ya and say hey!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday to all you February birthdays!

Shannon said...

More posts please!! I miss you and your fun personality! Post Gurl

Shannon said...

Seriously girl- who the crasnotch are you gonna hang with! Well, fill me in on the dets of your life cuz I sure miss your writing skills, and your computer skills!

Shannon said...

fo sho with your numchuck skills! Seriously though- something has to be goin on in your life worth posting cuz... I have read your last entry like what... 4 times now!