Monday, May 4, 2009

8 YEARS!!!


Today is our Anniversary, wow has time flown. We have definitely had our ups and downs, but how else do we learn and grow? We were sealed in the Manti Temple, it was a cold, rainy day, but that didn't stop us from enjoying it. The sun shone brightly up in Salt Lake for our reception, which was a grand adventure. I can definitely say that I still love my husband (that's good, right?) He is the shoulder I cry on, the friend I need and have by side always. I love you Dustin, I am thankful for the past eight years we have had together and can't wait to have more and more and more.



8 comments:

Kiersti said...

You 2 are so cute! We should've had a sleepover last night to honor the occasion :)

Kiersti said...

Well, homegirl, if you don't have anything going on, come see me before you leave!

{M}PG said...

Congratulations! 8 years is impressive - especially in these days...right!!?? I agree with you on the ups and downs - it will only make you stronger. I hope all is going good for you guys!

All of us, but mostly Heidi said...

Awesome family! Thanks for posting :) --Heidi

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary! You guys look so young and you still look just as pretty/handsome.

Fuller Family said...

Hey I can't find your phone number and dustin always ignores me :P I wanted to send you a baby anouncement. It has been sitting on my counter for 2 months. Hope you are doing good. We will be in Utah on the 8th of June. I will be staying until the 25th. Talk to ya soon.

The Steele Family said...

Woe! Look at those two cute little kids! LOL...You totally suck at posting though, I mean come on, what 2 posts since I left? How you gonna keep a sista update? LOL. Anyways, I will be home this weekend, I'm so excited! Hey I like your little family pic up at the top...see you soon!

Shannon said...

Shut up!!!!! You soooooo do not even look the same!!! Wow!!! Whats up sista? Oh my heck- what is new? You have not blogged for awhile sooooo get with it!!! Did you hear about Ms.Bowmans surgery? Wow!!!!