Yes, I know, my updating is taking forever, but I promise my dear, I promise, it's coming soon!! Love ya. MMMMWWWWAAAAA!!!
Monday, April 13, 2009
For Shannon
Posted by D and H fam at 6:33 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Yes, I know, my updating is taking forever, but I promise my dear, I promise, it's coming soon!! Love ya. MMMMWWWWAAAAA!!!
Posted by D and H fam at 6:33 PM
3 comments:
love the bright shiny family pic.....glad Shannon bugged you enough to update.....what's going on girl?
I LOVE IT!!!!! yOU LOOK SOOOO GOOD AND SO DOES YOUR FAMILY!! Charly is HUGE-seriously, I swear I kept staring thinking " who is that!" I know but Im tired today and I still have to get ready for church. Your family looks great-funny but the boys look the same!! What the crasnotch man? Blog us!!! I got to talk to Amanda about two weeks ago- that was fun-she still sounds the same. I miss all you guys back in UTah sooooo keep in touch gurl!!!! Or should I say "swiss miss"!
Ummm.... Hellloooo-still waiting!
Post a Comment