Wednesday, August 5, 2009

We're going Private!!

Okay, I'm joining the rest of the paranoid world, and will be setting my blog to private. I have a lot of e-mail addresses to invite the majority of my peeps. However, if you want to be viewin' my blog you might want to verify that I do have your e-mail address. Shannon W. and Wendi B. - I know for sure that I DO NOT have e-mail addresses for you guys. And Wendi, my time to view your blog has expired - you have to re-invite me if you would like to do so. Thanks everybody. I'll be making the change in about a week or so.

4 comments:

Shane and Jamie Smith said...

add us :)
jamiesmith1818@gmail.com

Shane & Jamie Smith

{M}PG said...

Have you heard scary stories about being public?? Let me know if you have...

t_naffziger@yahoo.com

Shannon said...

Finally a new post!! Yeah on your A's.. I had no idea that you were even in school- Good For You!! Here is my email... arwallick@gmail-for sure put me in there! What else is new? What is it with you going private? Glad your doing well...... keep bloggin girlfriend and come see us!!!!

Honey Family Blog said...

my email is danalhoney@yahoo.com