Oh, they just grow up so fast, it is SO sad!! Charly was so excited for her first day of first grade. She could not wait to eat lunch at school - that was where the majority of her excitement lived. She even put herself to bed the night before. It was the sweetest thing, ever. I caught her kneeling beside her bed, alone. No one told her to do it, it was precious!! She even knocked her tooth loose (first loose tooth) the night before by accidentally shoving her fork too hard into her tooth. She refuses to let us pull it out, she is patiently waiting for it to move out on its own. She doesn't talk much about her feelings after starting school (she's too much like her dad in that way), but she has filled me in on her disappointment of not having homework yet. She said, she wants her "study to do." Oh, how nice if that would last through high school. Anyway, I do miss her during the day, but yet it is a bit more peaceful with her gone all day, as there is no one here driving Mason insane. Oh, I love this Charly girl!!
Monday, August 17, 2009
First Grade - here we come!!
Posted by D and H fam at 3:24 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comments:
How cute is that! Can not believe that Charly is old enough to be in first grade! I remember her as a sunbeam!!! Wow! You are lookin good girlfriend and so is your family!
Post a Comment