So Charly has been wanting permission to go onto a website that I'm not so fond of. It is suppose to be a kids site, but I think it's more for teens. Well yesterday we were having a bit of a mom and daughter chat and she said, "Not letting your kids go on a website that doesn't say bad words is not protecting them, it's just mean." Oh man, I had to laugh. It was pretty darn cute. Sometimes protecting our kids does seem mean (to them) but if it keeps them from yuck, then I'm proud to be a mean mom.
Monday, September 14, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
You go and be mean! I'm pretty sure my kid thinks I'm the meanest person on the planet. But if we weren't mean, broken bones and swear words galore.
Please invite me to view your blog and I will re-invite you! Please just send me your email address again though to yowendi@hotmail.com
P.S. Way to be a mean and good mom!
Don't they just make you so proud sometimes? Good job being a mean mom! Miss ya!
Post a Comment