Thursday, July 3, 2008

Happy July!!

So, I have been working (and not as hard as I would like to be) on losing some of this dang baby weight. I try to get my 'Turbo Jam' workout in and also (or just) a walk around the neighborhood for at least 30 good minutes, with my kids (daily). So a couple of nights ago we are walking out towards (what we call) the money truck, which is just a big truck with a money amount stickered on the side, it's to sell the nearby condo's. Anyway, we're walking along and of all people, our KIDS, run into this: I don't think they realized the danger of getting so close. The snake was all sprawled out, just relaxing, it was way long and before I could grab my phone to snap a pic, of course, Dustin had to touch the dumb thing and make it fold up or whatever, so it's not the best picture to show off it's size. I guess this is stuff we have to live with if we are to live in the Desert.

On a cuter note, Porter is now eating solids, so we pulled out the good old High Chair, however, it's hard to even get Porter in it because it's now the favorite seat to sit in and both Charly and Mason always want to sit in it to eat. I watched Mason eat his lunch in it the other day, and try so hard to talk to me while falling asleep - it was adorable. He refuses to wear a bib, so we go through many a t-shirts daily. Porter is moving around more, and still always smiling and giggling at everyone around him. Here is a picture of him working on rolling over, and then a picture of him catching the flash in the corner of his eye and checking out what is going on. Cute little boys.

Happy 4th of July to everyone - Smiley Fireworks hope the fourth is fun for all.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so proud of you for working out and I bet it is making you feel better too. Holy cow a snake. gooo. I miss your dang family at all the getogethers. Please call me at home I would love to talk. It is a long story why you can't call my phone and I would never block your number just Dustin's. HA HA. I like your new pictures that one of Mason is so cute. You make some cute babies girl.